Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Info

Hi there!

So I decided to start this blog to keep my writing posts separate from my regular posts because probably not everyone who follows my regular blog is interested in NaNoWriMo updates and whatnot, and because I'm hoping to really begin a concerted effort to get more of my writing out into the world this year, and probably not many people who are interested in my writing are also interested in my cats or family vacations or what recipes I've been digging recently. So here we are.

Exciting news: I've joined a writing critique group! We meet every other week. I'll be presenting a piece next week that I've been working on off and on for the last year. It's a spooky story for Halloween. My sibs and I all challenged each other to write a scary story to read aloud this year and mine's almost done. Other than that, I've been taking as many notes as I can in my spare time to plot this year's NaNoWriMo novel, tentatively titled Acquaintances on a Train (get it? ha...ha...). I'll be installing the NaNoWriMo tracking widget here in the coming weeks.

I'm also on Tumblr now if you want to follow me there (theaebarber.tumblr.com). For kicks. Or whatever.


Wish me luck!


A

No comments:

Post a Comment